Located 67 km from the Town of Deer Lake and 7 km from the Town of Rocky Harbour; Ocean Atlantic Cottages are surrounded by many local attractions:
- Bonne Bay Marine Station
- Local hiking trails include the James W. Humber Trail, Burnt Hill Trail, and Gros Morne Mountain. Information on these and other hiking trails can be found here.
- Boat Tours of Western Brook, Bonne Bay, and Seal Island are provided by BonTours, certified boat tour operators
- Hike, bike, backpack, and Kayak with Gros Morne Adventures
- Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, and Snowshoeing provided by local tour operators
- Trails, Tales, and Tunes Festival takes place in Norris Point each year in May
Scenery, Flora, and Fauna
These attractions are sure to keep you busy for your entire stay with us!
©Ocean Atlantic Cottages 2017